Ecosiwear e-shop offers you an online purchasing service which allows you to purchase a selection of 100% organic cotton items. You can also benefit from promotions, gifts and exclusive offers. Most of our products you can find online, but they will be offered in physical shops as well.
Below, we invite you to review the general conditions of sales which regulate the purchase of Ecosì Underwear products on this Website. Disclaimer: the use of this Website implies your acceptance of our terms and conditions and we ensure the protection of your personal data. However, if you have any queries regarding the same, please contact us via email
Privacy & Safety
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES ECOSÌ UNDERWEAR COLLECT?
Ecosì Underwear may collect the following personal information from users of the Ecosiwear website through corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card (PAN+CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or bank account number (provided by the customer in case of refunds) when the user visits the website, registers, places an online order, contacts Ecosì Underwear or participates in Ecosì Underwear promotions or questionnaires.
All the personal data Ecosì Underwear originate from the interested party, with the exception of contact details that may be provided to us by friends and family:
- To send any gift voucher or other gift.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the interested party shall be processed for the following purpose, as applicable:
- To manage and execute online purchasing. We use the personal information of the customer to process and deliver their order, and inform them by e-mail and/or SMS of the status of their order.
- Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the interested party as a client through email, SMS, postal mail or any other channel of communication and / or digital platforms. The sending of this information will involve the creation of user profiles consisting of using personal data, the history of your purchases if applicable, as well as the navigation information on the website to evaluate certain aspects related to your personal preferences. The objective of offering commercial communications appropriate to your profile. If necessary, certain personal information of the client may be used to personalize communications in digital media.
- The content, products or services will be personalised to the customer in the communications, in accordance with their interests. To manage the notifications, consult the ‘Subscriptions’ section in My account.
- To respond to the exercise of data protection rights, queries and complaints.
- To manage the notification service for when a certain garment becomes available on the website.
- To manage and issue accreditation of sale documents: e-receipt, sales or Tax Free invoice.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE DATA?
Ecosì Underwear will keep the personal data only for a period that is reasonably necessary given the requirements to respond to issues that are raised or to resolve problems, make improvements, activate its services and fulfill the requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that it may keep the personal data for a reasonable time, including after the interested party has stopped using the services of Ecosì Underwear or has stopped using the website. After this period, the personal data will be blocked on all Ecosì Underwear systems.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web-based analysis tool by Google Inc.
We may collect information about your computer (including your IP address, operating system or browser type) and how you engage with our website (visit dates, duration, what you purchased…) in order to create reports and improve our website, and for Google to serve you relevant ads on the internet in case you are opted in (so-called "re-targeting"). The statistical data that we collect, which is about browsing actions and patterns, does not allow us to identify individuals. It is anonymous.
Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track users’ interactions with our website. Those cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer. You can opt out of Google Analytics without any effect on your user experience on our website. This can be done via a setting in your internet browser. For more information, visit this Google page.
If you would like to be our partner and see Ecosì Underwear product in your shop, simply drop us an email
Credit / Debit Cards - PAYPAL - Offline Payments